Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Here is today's Sketch Challenge (SC184) from SplitCoastStampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com

I needed another graduation card and this sketch (by MotherMark) was perfect for grad cap!!!

This was fairly simple to create.

-I started with a Whisper White card base (51/4"x 51/4") and then the three squares by triple matting and then cut the large square (3"x3") for the grad cap. I used Versamark with white embossing powder and heat set for the sentiment.

-I inserted the silver brad and made a tassle with embroidery floss.

-I printed "LHS" and "Class of 2008" on the computer and glued that to the hat.

-Accented the bottom with red, white and navy grosgrain ribbon.

Happy Stamping!

Nicole

1 comment:

sassafrass13 said...

Cute stuff, Nicole. I'm so envious of you and your blogging. Oh! That I could be so tech savvy!. It's great to hear from you. Lookin forward to more...Karen Foss