Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This was todays Sketch Challenge on SplitCoast: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com

I started with the designer paper from Basic Grey (the paisley pattern). I chose my colors from there.

I stamped with the Pretty Amazing stamp set from Stampin' Up!. I first stamped the bird using Soft Sky ink on Confetti White cardstock. I used my aqua painter to color the bird. I used Versamarker over the bird and applied clear embossing powder. I then stamped the leaves with Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery. Using a sponge, I rubbed the sky with Soft Sky ink and then Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke for the bottom. I matted the image with Confetti White and Soft Sky cardstock. Dimensionals were used under the main image.

I stamps "A Little Something" onto Soft Sky cardstock and punched it out with the Designer Label punch and attached white grosgrain ribbom. I used a corner rounder punch for the paisley print paper and some Soft Sky cardstock on the right hand side. I added some dew drops for an accent. The main card base is Always Artichoke cardstock that I also sponged.

Happy Stamping!

:-) Nicole

1 comment:

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Stunning! Love your card - the colors are fabulous!