Tuesday, July 22, 2008

This is today's color challenge from SplitCoast!

We were to use River Rock, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. What a beautiful color combo! So soft and elegant!

My card was fairly simple to create. I used the Happy Harmony stamp set. Since SU! does not have markers in the In Colors, I used my blender pen and ink pad to color the flowers and stamped it on Very Vanilla. I matted the image onto Soft Sky and paper pierced the top and bottom.

Using my Nestibilities (that my awesome Mom gave me) I cut the scallop frame and paper pierced that as well. Both are attached with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with River Rock and matted that onto Soft Sky. I used my corner rounder to create the scallops.

I then hand-dyed my ribbon. I used white grosgrain and added water and Soft Sky ink refill for the color. I don't have a portion ratio, I just guessed. Came out pretty good, huh? LOL

Happy Stamping!

:-) Nicole

No comments: