Friday, August 22, 2008

This card was made for Tuesday's Color Challenge on Splitcoast http://www.splitcoaststampers.com. We were to use Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Ruby Red. I rarely use Blush Blossom and this was a great color combo!

I used the SU! stamp set called Time Well Spent. It was a hostess stamp set from the 2008 catalog. I rarely see the tulips in this set used, so I decided to feature them on this card. I also used Circle of Friendship for the sentiment.

Look closely at the bottom of the card and you will see the dry embossing. I used the Classy Brass template called Seeing Spots.

The flowers were simply colored with markers and I added Stickles on the stamens for a little bling. I used a Nestibilities for matting the main image.

Thanks for visiting and happy stamping!

:-) Nicole

No comments: